Client Services Training Specialist
Our mission is to improve everyone’s relationship with their wealth: to make it a positive force for their future and at the same time to prevent it being a source of anxiety. We want everyone who works at Saltus to be proud to work here, and to derive fulfilment and meaning from their work.
We are a successful, privately owned, LLP, with 5 offices in London, Bushey, Farnham, Whiteley and Bournemouth. We have a strong, dynamic culture where everyone feels part of a team and where they can have fun and grow in their career, with a passion for excellence and customer service.
Saltus is an independently owned financial planning and discretionary investment management house. We are dedicated to providing a high-quality service for private clients, trusts, and smaller institutions.
Saltus Partners was founded in 2004 and has grown organically and through a small number of carefully integrated acquisitions. Originally the business started out as an investment manager and has developed the financial planning side of the offering, now putting this at the forefront of the client relationship.
Today Saltus manages and advises on over £2.3 billion of client assets, acquired through a combination of organic business growth and corporate acquisitions.
We are recruiting an organised and enthusiastic person with Financial Services knowledge, who has a passion for their job and the talent to share this knowledge with colleagues, using different training strategies. The person will work from our Solent Office, within the Client Services team, reporting to the Learning and Development Manager, but with an additional close link to Head of Client Services.
The key responsibilities will include training Client Services (CS) staff so that they are able to effectively perform their role and provide excellent service to our customers. More specifically:
- Responsible for delivering process and system training to CS staff, in conjunction with L&D team
- Be willing to travel and spend moderate periods of times in other regional offices
- Deliver Saltus product training, including Saltus SIPP
- Responsible for new starters in the team, training them on our core process and ensuring a smooth transition to the core team, once they have completed their training
- Identify knowledge gaps in teams, then create and implement training to address
- To use the most effective training approach and medium to get the best results, both on individual and group basis
- Complete and oversee procedures and training material, working with the L&D team to ensure all training material is up to date
- Provide input on individuals capability and competence
- Support training across other teams in Wealth Management as required
- To be flexible, to help with processing during periods of high workloads, such as Tax Year End
- Willing to get involved in other projects within the business, which may occur from time to time, that fall within their capabilities
- Strict adherence to company philosophy/mission statement/culture
- Energy and passion for developing people and watching them grow
- Previous training experience
- A sound working knowledge of Curo highly preferable
- Experience within the Financial Services industry, ideally within a private client advice business
- High level of familiarity with internal CRM systems
- Be a self-starter and be happy to take on a variety of tasks, adapting to changing business needs
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to communicate with departments across the business, at all levels
- Take ownership and responsibility for tasks and projects, coming up
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Ability to travel when required, including driving licence and own transport
- Be an enthusiastic team player with a can-do attitude and growth mind-set that anything is possible
Competitive salary depending on experience and qualifications. 28 days holiday, plus bank holidays. Group Life, Income Protection and Pension. Private Medical and Study assistance provided after probation, flexible benefits platform.
...please send your CV to [email protected]