Our mission is to improve everyone’s relationship with their wealth: to make it a positive force for their future and at the same time to prevent it being a source of anxiety. We want everyone who works at Saltus to be proud to work here, and to derive fulfilment and meaning from their work.
We are a successful, privately owned, LLP, with 6 offices in London, St Albans, Bushey, Farnham, Whiteley and Bournemouth. We have a strong, dynamic culture where everyone feels part of a team and where they can have fun and grow in their career, with a passion for excellence and customer service.
Saltus is an independently owned financial planning and discretionary investment management house. We are dedicated to providing a high-quality service for private clients, trusts, and smaller institutions.
Saltus Partners was founded in 2004 and has grown organically and through a small number of carefully integrated acquisitions. Originally the business started out as an investment manager and has developed the financial planning side of the offering, now putting this at the forefront of the client relationship.
Today Saltus manages and advises on over £2.2 billion of client assets, acquired through a combination of organic business growth and corporate acquisitions.
Saltus is looking for an Investment Analyst to join our London based team, with the role reporting to the Head of Research.
- Lead equity sector analyst
- Generating investment ideas that add tangible value to client portfolios,
- Encouraged to proactively seek out investment opportunities and develop new areas of expertise
- Attending the Investment Committee to help the team with key investment decisions, with the aim of becoming a member in the medium term
- Creating research reports and presenting them to the Asset Allocation and Investment Committees
- Developing investment knowledge with a view to managing portfolios in the medium term
- Helping with the development and maintenance of in-house valuation tools
- Aiding the Business Development team with pitching the Saltus Investment Proposition
- Supporting with the on-boarding, investing, and monitoring of client assets
- Assisting with the distribution of quarterly valuation and tax packages
- Studying for relevant investment qualifications supported by the firm
- Getting involved in other projects within the business as and when they arise
- A proactive and energetic individual who has a strong interest in financial markets
- An excellent communicator who is also down to earth and can work well in a small team
- 2 – 4 years’ experience of analysing investment solutions, or similar industry experience
- At least CFA level 1, or similar industry qualification
- Educated to degree level (min 2:1) from a leading university and be highly numerate with at least an ‘A’ in A level Maths
- A high level of experience using Microsoft Excel and other Office – coding experience is beneficial
- Good time management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks and work to multiple deadlines
- The ability to form successful professional relationships both internally and externally
- Actively seeks ways of improving quality and efficiencies in procedures
Competitive salary depending on experience and qualifications. 28 days holiday, plus bank holidays. Group Life, Income Protection and Pension. Private Medical and Study assistance provided after probation, flexible benefits platform.
...please send your CV to [email protected]