We are looking for an organised, enthusiastic and knowledgeable L&D professional to join our growing L&D team, reporting to the L&D Manager. As part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment where you’ll be able to utilise your skills and expertise to deliver amazing learning outcomes for our teams, every day!
Our mission is to improve everyone’s relationship with their wealth: to make it a positive force for their future and at the same time to prevent it being a source of anxiety. We want everyone who works at Saltus to be proud to work here, and to find fulfilment and meaning in the work that they do.
We are a successful LLP, with a number of offices in the South of England including London, Whiteley and Farnham. We are incredibly proud of our culture and work really hard to ensure that Saltus is a great place to work for our people, where they can have fun and grow in their career, with a passion for excellence and customer service.
Saltus is an independently owned financial planning and discretionary investment management house. We are dedicated to providing a high-quality service for private clients, trusts, and smaller institutions.
Saltus Partners was founded in 2004 and has grown organically and through a small number of carefully integrated acquisitions. Originally the business started out as an investment manager and has now developed the financial planning side of the offering, putting this at the forefront of the client relationship.
Today Saltus manages and advises on over £3.3 billion of client assets, acquired through a combination of organic business growth and corporate acquisitions.
Can you tell me more about the role?
You’ll have responsibility for a wide range of duties, including the following:
- Responsible for delivering process and system training to staff on both an individual and a group basis, with both face to face and remote training being delivered.
- Complete training needs analyses in order to identify knowledge gaps, then create and implement training to
- Build and oversee training material, ensure that it is up to date and maintained in our LMS.
- Ensure training records are accurate and regularly updated.
- Provide input on individuals’ capability and competence following the completion of training.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that learning and development needs are appropriately assessed, prioritised, and delivered.
- Identify and articulate responses to new or changing training requirements, which may arise from organisational, product, policy, or strategic directional change.
- Demonstrate a willingness to get involved in other projects within the business, as required.
- Live and breathe our culture every single day! This role will require regular travel between our office locations in order to deliver face to face training as required.
What skills and experience do I need to have?
We think that the best candidate for this role will have:
- Energy and a passion for developing people and watching them
- Previous training experience.
- A sound working knowledge of Curo is highly
- Experience within the Financial Services industry, ideally within a private client advice
- A high level of familiarity with internal CRM systems.
- The desire to take on a variety of tasks, adapting to changing business
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills with strong attention to
- Outstanding communication skills, able to communicate with departments across the business, at all
- The ability to take ownership and responsibility for tasks and projects, working autonomously and collaborating as needed with key stakeholders.
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel).
- A willingness and flexibility to travel to office sites as If you are able to drive and have your own transport, that would be highly advantageous.
Where will I be working?
We’re incredibly flexible about where, when, and how you work: we don’t want anyone to be prevented from coming to work for Saltus as a result of the working pattern that they’re looking for. Ideally, you’d be able to be based out of our Whiteley office for two or three days each week, working the remainder of the week from home. You’ll also need to be able to travel to our other office locations, as required by the role. We are passionate about championing flexible working for our people, so if there’s a slightly different working pattern that you’re looking for, then please come and have a chat to us about it!
What benefits do I get when working for Saltus?
Salary range £32,000 – £38,000 dependent on experience, alongside 28 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays), study assistance, life assurance, income protection and a pension, alongside access to our flexible benefits platform. Just as importantly, you’ll get to experience our culture, which we really do live and breathe, ensuring that Saltus is a fantastic place to work for every single one of our 200 people. We work hard, but we have an awful lot of fun along the way. If you think you’d like to come and join us, then please do get in touch… we’d love to hear from you!
...please send your CV to [email protected]