We are a private wealth management company, providing investment management services and financial planning solutions to private clients.
We are a successful, privately owned, LLP, with 5 offices in London, St Albans, Fareham, Farnham and Bournemouth.
We have a strong, dynamic culture where everyone feels part of a team and where they can have fun and grow in their career, with a passion for excellence and customer service.
We are seeking a bright, driven individual to work alongside management to deliver its strategic goals over the coming years.
Saltus Partners is an independently owned financial planning and discretionary investment management house. It is dedicated to providing a high-quality service for private clients, trusts and smaller institutions.
Saltus Partners was founded in 2005 and has grown organically and through a small number of carefully integrated acquisitions. Originally the business started out as an investment manager and has developed the financial planning side of the offering over the past 6 years, now putting this at the forefront of the client relationship.
With strong investment performance and significant recent investments in building a team of financial planners, in addition to a well invested platform and IT capabilities, the business now wishes to invest further in strategic and also has the aspiration of identifying and integrate several acquisitions over the coming years 12-24 months.
Today Saltus manages and advises on over £2.4 billion of client assets.
Saltus is seeking a candidate to work alongside our head of Robo to assist with the continued digital transformation of the business.
The candidate will be working across with senior members of our financial planning business to ensure that reports are produced systemically and efficiently. The role is suitable for those seeking a career in data management, IT or financial planning
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Applying business knowledge to the project environment including close collaboration with other teams
- Provide conceptual solutions to often complicated business problems and make recommendations for preferred solutions
- Understanding and defining existing and proposed states of all internal and external journeys to improve business processes
- Work with and maintain CRM systems to improve efficiency across the firm
The successful individual will report to the head of Robo.
Essential attributes the successful candidate should possess
- Numerate with a strong inclination towards accurate data and logical thinking
- Educated to a minimum degree level (minimum 2:1, preferably STEM background)
- Intellectual horsepower and curiosity for solving business problems
- A ‘growth mindset’, i.e. an appetite for testing yourself and using past mistakes as a springboard to keep improving
- A technology native who has applied experience with Microsoft Excel but who is comfortable applying that knowledge to other systems. Some evidence of coding will be advantageous
- High level of accuracy and the ability to ensure output is well written without mistakes
- Good time management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks and work to multiple deadlines, often autonomously
- The ability to influence business stakeholders at all organisational levels.
- The ability to form successful professional relationships both internally and externally
£25,000 – £28,000 depending upon experience and knowledge, generous holiday allowance and benefits (pension, income protection, death in service and benefits platform). Relevant exam support after the successful completion of a probationary period.
...please send your CV to [email protected]