...one of our team will get in touch with you shortly!
How it works....
- We will call you back to find out more about your aims and requirements
- We will arrange a meeting with one of our team at a convenient time, either over the phone, on video, at your home or workplace, or at one of our offices
- You will be able to ask any questions you have and find out more about managing your wealth with Saltus
- Your review will be at our cost and there is no obligation to work with us afterwards
Free of charge
Your session will be free of charge and there is no obligation to work with Saltus afterwards.
Who we work with...
- Individuals with £250,000 or more in investable assets. This includes pensions, ISAs, other tax-wrappers and cash available for investment
Financial planning can help you reach your goals in life, whether you want to determine when you can retire comfortably, bring organisation to your financial world or pass on your wealth effectively.
Pensions and retirement planning
Deciding when to retire is a challenging decision and can feel like a leap of faith. At Saltus, we gather information on all of your existing assets and then use our technology and expertise to show you exactly how to achieve the retirement you’re after.
Reducing your tax burden
How to structure your wealth and access income should be approached in a sophisticated way. A detailed financial plan may use pensions, ISAs, general investment accounts, offshore bonds and other tax wrappers to ensure you can draw your money in a tax-efficient manner.
Consolidating your wealth
Holding multiple investment accounts and pensions can mean they’re hard to keep track of and administer. We’ll help you overcome this by consolidating your accounts into a single plan so that you can understand your financial position with ease.
Protecting you and your assets
We protect our cars and houses without much thought yet you might be the most valuable asset in your family. Whatever your situation, we can provide advice to ensure you have the right level of insurance in place to keep your finances protected.
Passing on your wealth
Estate planning is more important than just having a Will. We’ll work closely with you to understand how estate planning, which has emotional as well as financial consequences, can impact your overall financial plan.
Significant life events
Significant life events can present great opportunities but also considerable challenges. Whether you are going through a business sale, divorce or are receiving a lump sum, we’ll help build a financial plan to meet your changing lifestyle.