Unconstrained, multi-asset class investors with an award winning track record...
Saltus was founded in 2004 to bring institutional calibre fund management to UK private clients. We continue to invest with the same belief that excellence should be available to everybody, which has always driven our business.
For us this means:
- Controlling risk is at the heart of generating consistent returns. We use explicit rather than subjective measures of risk in portfolios
- Diversifying very widely so no portfolio is too subject to any one risk factor
- Being unconstrained, allowing us to seek out investments where the return generated depends on the skill of the manager, not just the return of the market
- Investing responsibly to ensure we leave the world a better place than we found it
Speak to a Saltus expert...
Please fill in your details to arrange a financial review with one of our financial planning or investment experts.
How it works:
- We will call you back to find out more about your aims and requirements
- We will arrange a meeting with one of our team at a convenient time, either over the phone, on video, at your home or workplace, or at one of our offices
- You will be able to ask any questions you have and find out more about managing your wealth with Saltus
- Your review will be at our cost and there is no obligation to work with us afterwards
Who we work with:
- Individuals with £250,000 or more in investable assets. This includes pensions, ISAs, other tax-wrappers and cash available for investment.
What our clients have to say about us...
Our team of experts will partner with you to tailor a suitable investment mandate with an appropriate risk budget. Our Asset Allocation Committee shapes the core components of our investment portfolios before assigning capital to various asset classes through an allocation to third party managers.
We have a long track record of producing superior risk-adjusted returns for our clients. This is in part due to our ability to consistently identify third-party investment managers who outperform their benchmarks. We do this through a proprietary ‘Five Factor’ model designed to identify investment manager capability.
Environmental, Social and Governance
We believe in responsible investment management, and so assess Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) factors are assessed prior to making any investment decision. We then continue to work closely with third party managers on an ongoing basis to improve their ESG performance.
Our expert investment management team has an established history of working in partnership with professional intermediaries. We help provide the support your clients may need and understand the requirements of each separate case prior to designing a suitable investment strategy.