Jack works with individuals and families to provide pensions and investment advice in line with their needs and objectives. Jack has a focus on helping both employers and employees to navigate complex pension schemes. He also brings particular expertise in using appropriate tax vehicles to help those accumulating wealth, as well as structuring assets for individuals looking to draw a tax-efficient income in retirement.
Jack joined Saltus in 2017 and has considerable experience having worked in the industry for almost 10 years. He is also one of the most qualified planners in the UK, having achieved chartered status in 2022.
In his spare time, Jack is a keen bass guitarist and travels the country in his self-renovated VW camper van.
Jack has a focus on helping both employers and employees to navigate complex pension schemes.
- Associate of the Personal Finance Society (Chartered)
- Level 6 Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning
- Certificate in Discretionary Investment Management
- Certificate in Mortgage Advice
- Award in Regulated Pension Transfers Advice
- Associate of the Personal Finance Society
- Member of Society of Mortgage Professionals
- Personal Finance Society Education Champions
- Citizens Advice
- Financial planning
- Investment management
- Wealth management
- Retirement planning
- Pension consolidation
- Tax planning for high earners
- Tax-efficient drawdown
- Inheritance tax planning
- The Lifetime Allowance
- Protection planning
- Financial planning for entrepreneurs