Parmbir’s focus is on maintaining a client centric approach to his work while building bespoke investment solutions to best suit his client’s needs. He is truly passionate about going above and beyond in service excellence whilst also finding the best-in-class investment solutions to fit in with his client’s financial goals and objectives.
Parmbir has several years of experience advising entrepreneurs, family offices, professionals and executives, both domestically and internationally. He was previously a Portfolio Manager at Coutts & Company.
Outside of work, Parmbir enjoys travelling to new destinations and enjoys cooking. He is also a keen squash player.
Parmbir holds a master’s degree from the University of Bath and has completed his Private Client Investment Qualifications with the CISI. He is currently completing his Chartered Financial Analyst Designation.
- University of Bath
- CFA Institute
- London Institute of Banking and Finance
- General Pharmaceutical Council
- Masters of Pharmacy (Hons), Pharmacy and Pharmacology
- CISI Investment Advice Diploma \"IAD\" - QCF Level 4
- CISI Private Client Investment Advice and Management \"PCIAM\" - QCF Level 6
- Investment management
- Wealth management