Client Services Administrator
We are a private wealth management company, providing investment management services and financial planning solutions to private clients.
We are a successful, privately owned, LLP, with 5 offices in London, St Albans, Fareham, Farnham and Bournemouth.
We have a strong, dynamic culture where everyone feels part of a team and where they can have fun and grow in their career, with a passion for excellence and customer service.
Saltus Partners is an independently owned financial planning and discretionary investment management house. It is dedicated to providing a high-quality service for private clients, trusts and smaller institutions.
Saltus Partners was founded in 2005 and has grown organically and through a small number of carefully integrated acquisitions. Originally the business started out as an investment manager and has developed the financial planning side of the offering over the past 6 years, now putting this at the forefront of the client relationship.
With strong investment performance and significant recent investments in building a team of financial planners, in addition to a well invested platform and IT capabilities, the business now wishes to invest further in strategic and also has the aspiration of identifying and integrate several acquisitions over the coming years 12-24 months.
Today Saltus manages and advises on over £2.4 billion of client assets.
We are recruiting an enthusiastic and knowledgeable Client Services Administrator, to be based at our Solent Office in Whiteley.
The role will report to a Team Leader in Client Services. It is a critical post that can provide the successful candidate with a fulfilling career that enables them to develop in a variety of ways.
The role responsibilities include the following:
- To always have the customer at the heart of everything you do. Providing an excellent level of service is your primary responsibility
- Learning about Saltus Core Values and products/services
- Effectively and efficiently onboarding new clients and service the existing clients
- Building effective relationships with customers, advisers and paraplanners in your immediate POD
- Positively contribute to the team morale and energy, be a great team player
- Communicating to clients effectively through various mediums (e.g. telephone, email etc)
- Willing to get involved in projects within the business, which may occur from time to time
Essential attributes the successful candidate should possess
The successful candidate will be delivery orientated and a well organised individual, with experience within a financial planning environment. We are looking for someone who is CII or RO part qualified, with a salary which reflects this experience.
- Knowledge of investment products ISAs, Pensions, Bonds
- Experience of using CRM systems
- Be a good team player
- Experience of challenging the status quo in respect of processes
- A strong passion for delivering excellent customer service
- A self-starter, who owns own development journey
£28,000 – £32,000 depending upon experience and knowledge, generous holiday allowance and benefits (pension, income protection, death in service and benefits platform). Relevant exam support after the successful completion of a probationary period.
...please send your CV to [email protected]