Megan provides specialist advice to private clients on pensions and investments, as well as estate and tax planning. She works in partnership with her clients to ensure she fully understands their individual circumstances and aims to build long term relationships to ensure their goals are met both now and in the future.
Megan has particular expertise in supporting business owners, HNW individuals and senior executives with their retirement planning and complex tax arrangements. She also assists clients going through divorce, helping them reach financial settlements that are right for their needs and objectives.
After obtaining a Masters in Banking and Finance, Megan joined Saltus in 2015. Megan attained the highest level of qualification possible when she became a Chartered Fellow of the PFS, and she is a member of Resolution. She is also highly recognised in the industry having been selected as Citywealth’s Woman of the Year 2022. When she is not advising her clients, Megan enjoys travel, taking part in regular beach cleans and practicing yoga.
Megan has particular expertise in assisting clients going through divorce, helping them reach financial settlements that are right for their needs and objectives.
- Leeds Beckett University, BA Hons
- University of Surrey, MSc
- Chartered Insurance Institute
- Personal Finance Society
- Personal Finance Society Fellowship
- Level 6 Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning
- Certificate in Discretionary Investment Management
- Certificate in Mortgage Advice
- Certificate in Pension Transfer Advice
- Certificate in Financial Services
- Certificate in Securities Advice and Dealing
Achievements & Awards
- CityWealth PowerWomen Woman of the Year - Future Leaders (Partner) - Gold
- Associate of the Personal Finance Society
- Associate Member of Resolution
- Member of Society of Mortgage Professionals
- Financial planning
- Investment management
- Wealth management
- Retirement planning
- Pension consolidation
- Tax planning for high earners
- Tax-efficient drawdown
- Inheritance tax planning
- The Lifetime Allowance
- Protection planning
- Pensions on divorce
- Financial planning for entrepreneurs