We are looking for a high-calibre Operations Administrator to join our growing team. The ideal candidate must have top notch communication skills and be able to troubleshoot and process work in a timely and efficient manner.
Our mission is to improve everyone’s relationship with their wealth: to make it a positive force for their future and at the same time to prevent it being a source of anxiety. We want everyone who works at Saltus to be proud to work here, and to find fulfilment and meaning in the work that they do. We have a number of offices in the South of England including London, Whiteley and Farnham.
We are incredibly proud of our culture and work hard to ensure that Saltus is a great place to work for our people, where they can have fun and grow in their career, with a passion for excellence and customer service.
Saltus is a privately owned financial planning and discretionary investment management house. We are dedicated to provide a high-quality service for private clients, trusts, and smaller institutions. Saltus Partners was founded in 2004 and has grown organically and through a small number of carefully integrated acquisitions. Originally the business started out as an investment manager and has now developed the financial planning side of the offering, putting this at the forefront of the client relationship.
Today Saltus manages and advises on over £3 billion of client assets, acquired through a combination of organic business growth and corporate acquisitions.
Role and responsibilities
We are recruiting for an experienced administrator, who can demonstrate a background of providing high quality administration and customer service within the financial service industry. This candidate should be able to effectively work in a fast paced, high-pressure environment, proactively managing own time and prioritizing work according to service level agreements.
The role will report to Platform Operations Deputy manager, and the key areas of responsibility are but not limited to:
- To always have the customer at the heart of everything you do. Providing an excellent level of service is your primary responsibility.
- Process instructions received via our internal systems and by email, with great attention to detail and at pace.
- Responsible for managing daily client cash withdrawals and internal cash movements.
- Managing client deposits, collecting initial fees, and investing cash
- Providing ad hoc client/quarterly valuations, annual tax reports
- Processing mandate changes, instructing direct debit contributions
- Processing instructions to maintain in-house funds, and external platforms when required.
- This candidate should have good problem-solving skills and understands when to escalate issues further. Takes accountability in ensuring problems are seen through to completion.
- Potentially getting involved in some project work to further improve our systems and processes.
- Positively contribute to the team morale and energy, be a great team player
Essential attributes the successful candidate should possess.
The successful candidate will be delivery orientated and a well-organized individual. IOC or CII qualifications are preferrable but not a necessity.
- Knowledge of investment products ISAs, GIA’s & wrapped products.
- Experience of using CRM systems
- Be a good team player
- Experience of challenging the status quo in respect of processes
- A strong passion for delivering excellent customer service
- A self-starter, who owns own development journey
Where will I be working?
We are looking for someone for our Whiteley office, and offer hybrid working, currently 2 days in the office, with the remainder at home. We’re incredibly flexible about when and how you work: we don’t want anyone to be prevented from coming to work for Saltus as a result of the working pattern that they’re looking for. We are passionate about championing flexible working for our people, so if there’s a slightly different working pattern that you’re looking for, then please come and have a chat to us about it!
What benefits do I get when working for Saltus?
The salary is £28,000 – £32,000 depending on experience, alongside 28 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays), life assurance, income protection and a pension, alongside access to our flexible benefits platform. Just as importantly, you’ll get to experience our culture, which we really do live and breathe ensuring that Saltus is a fantastic place to work for every single one of our 200 people. We work hard, but we have an awful lot of fun along the way. If you think you’d like to come and join us, then please do get in touch… we’d love to hear from you.
...please send your CV to [email protected]